Click here to download our printable order form.
(It requires Adobe Reader--click the lower box at right if you don't already have it on your computer.)
Minimum order is $15.00. Full payment by check or money order should accompany your order.
Plants will be reserved on a first-ordered first-served basis, and no orders will be accepted after September 15.
Extra plants will be included with your order as a “thank you.” Please list some suggestions.
International orders: I'm sorry to say that our Department of Agriculture has raised the price of a Phytosanitary Certificate to $62.00! So please include $62.00, as charged by the state of Maryland,
and extra shipping to cover air shipment to your country. I will try to add enough extra plants to international orders to
cover this additional cost, so please list some extras that you would like to receive.
- Freshly dug plants will be sent on Monday and Tuesday via Priority Mail.
- Please enter a shipping and handling cost of $12.00 east of the Mississippi River or $14.00 west of the Misssissippi River for 1-8 plants;
- $1.00 extra for every 3 plants over 8.
- Orders over 10 plants to the west coast should add an extra $5.00 to cover the much higher shipping costs for California, Oregon, and Washington.
- Local customers may pick up their orders and save the shipping costs.
In general, shipments to northern areas are shipped first. Our experience has been that Siberians like to be transplanted after the weather has cooled.
New transplants may turn brown almost to the base if exposed to hot direct sun. They will recover, but you may have some anxious moments.
Please indicate your preferred shipping date on the order form, choosing from the choices below, and your plants will be shipped as close to that date as possible.
- week of July 31 (north only)
- week of August 14
- week of August 28
- week of September 11
- week of September 18
Please indicate the amount on the form, and a certificate will be mailed to you.